Jan 23, 2018
I’m joined by fashion and lifestyle blogger Kara from Kara Loves
Coco and she has some questions from her readers and social media
Questions I Answer in This Episode:
- How do I get my 3.5 year old to sleep past 6:00 am?
- How do you know when it is the appropriate age to drop nap
- How do I shorten bedtime, especially when it often takes around
2 hours to get baby down to sleep?
- How do I get my 6 month old to sleep through the night and/or
go longer than 2 hour stretches?
- How can I get baby to stay fuller for longer?
- I pulled the pacifier and now bedtime is a complete battle.
- How do I combat the 4 month sleep developmental interruption
without crying it out?
- How do I establish a routine for newborns?
- What are best practices for putting baby down for a naptime as
opposed to for bedtime?
- How to survive the first few weeks after baby is born?
Thank you for
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the
show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your
podcast player of choice.
If you enjoyed this episode,
please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review
this show in
Google Play. It helps other listeners find this
Be sure to connect with me and
reach out with any questions/concerns:
Looking forward to helping you
and your family get a good night’s sleep.