Feb 13, 2018
Parenting can be overwhelming so you must learn to give yourself
permission to take breaks and not feel guilty about it.
#1 New York Times bestselling author and
award-winning entertainment journalist, Leslie Anne Bruce, joins us
today to share what she has learned over the years as a mother and
author of the Unpacified parenting blog.
What We Cover in This Episode:
- You can have a bad day and still be a good parent
- Parenthood is about trial and error and that’s ok. Nobody comes
with a manual on how to be a parent.
- Should there always be so much guilt if moms choose to go back
- How can you find the balance between taking care of yourself
and taking care of your child?
- What are “Wellness Breaks” and how can taking them make you a
- Why some women choose to breastfeed and others bottle feed and
why either choice is fine
- What breastfeeding cane affect your mood
- What psychological and physical changes women go through after
pregnancy and birth. Is postpartum depression a real thing?
Thank you for listening! Don’t
forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode
delivered straight to your podcast player of choice.
If you enjoyed this episode,
please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review
this show in
Google Play. It helps other listeners find this
Be sure to connect with me and
reach out with any questions/concerns:
Looking forward to helping you
and your family get a good night’s sleep.