Nov 7, 2017
Toddlers are adorable but they can certainly have powerful
personalities. In this episode, our resident toddler expert, Megan
Pierson, joins me to chat about how best to handle sleeptime,
naptime, sleep regression and transitioning to a toddler bed.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How many hours of sleep does a toddler need in a 24 hour period
(18 months – 3 years old)
- How long should a toddler’s nap times be?
- What signs to look for to tell if a child is ready to drop
their second nap
- What does a typical toddler’s schedule look like?
- What is the most important thing about toddler sleep that
parents should know
- How to handle a toddler who is resisting bedtime
- What are the biggest sleep regressions for toddlers between 18
months to 24 months
- How to tell when to transition your child to a toddler bed
Toddler Shop on SleepShopOC.com
Thank you for
Don’t forget to
SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode
delivered straight to your podcast player of choice.
If you enjoyed this episode,
please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review
this show in
Radio, or Google Play.
It helps other listeners find this show.
Be sure to connect with me and
reach out with any questions/concerns:
Looking forward to helping you
and your family get a good night’s sleep.