Dec 5, 2017
Getting baby on a consistent napping routine can be a struggle.
Whether you are a new mommy or a third-time mommy, the
challenge is different with every child. In this episode, I
bring you along on one of my consultation calls with my friend
Nikki Holt, as I share my tips to help this third-time mommy with
her baby’s sleep routine.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Important factors to consider when gauging how long your baby
will sleep, such as the baby’s weight, age and how often they feed
during the day
- When to increase the amount of milk that baby is getting
- Nipple size on a bottle and how it affects baby’s feeding and
nap time. Does size really matter?
- The amount of naps during the day and the duration of those
naps could have a bearing on baby’s sleep at home
- Singing and “shushing” can help baby establish independence in
- If your baby goes to a daycare facility, can something be
agreed upon between parents and child care provider to establish a
routine for baby?
Thank you for
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the
show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your
podcast player of choice.
If you enjoyed this episode,
please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review
this show in
Radio, or Google Play. It helps other
listeners find this show.
Be sure to connect with me and
reach out with any questions/concerns:
Looking forward to helping you
and your family get a good night’s sleep.